This is a topic near and dear to my heart figuratively and quite literally since boobs are in heart's immediate vicinity. Most often at least. And when they're not? Well, let that be one of the irrefutable signs you need a boob lift. But first things first...
If you ask me, answering the question whether or not you need to lift your breasts surgically is easy. You think your boobs are sagging and you don't like them? Then save your pretty pennies and go get a boob lift. You probably don't NEED one but plastic surgery rarely is a case of necessity.
There's always a more exact and scientific approach to figuring it out too: Take a tape measure and measure the distance between your sternal notch (the dent under your neck between the collarbones) and your nipple - anything less than 21 centimeters or 8 inches means your mammary glands are nice and perky.
I know that at times there just isn't a tape measure at hand so I sat down, looked to the horizon, put on my thinking cap (you can't see it in the picture because I photoshopped it out) and came up with a list of indisputable signs than you do in fact NEED a boob lift.
- Take off your top and bra and go to your shoe closet. Pick out a pair of shoes with laces - heels, flats, peep toe, doesn't matter. Put one on and start tying the shoelaces. If your boob gets caught in them - you need a boob lift.
- If you have larger breasts, they can from time to time "look" in two different directions, meaning that one nipple points to the left and the other one to the right. Me and one of my friends call this cross-eyed boobs. Left and right or right and up or down and left, that's not a problem. But if one of your boobs is looking left and the other one is looking back - you need a boob lift.
- If people can just as easily step on your nipples as they can on your toes - you need a boob lift.
- If you wake up in the middle of the night choking because one of your boobs has wrapped itself around your neck - you need a boob lift.
- If you've ever slammed your boob with a shower door - you need a boob lift. Or a shower curtain.
- If you have to roll your boobs like you roll a roulade, Swiss roll, sushi roll or a tortilla before you can put on a bra - you need a boob lift.
In any of these cases, I think plastic surgery might really save your life otherwise it's your wallet that needs saving.