If you liked this post, you'll like this one too. Ok, not necessarily, since Helen Mirren and Charlie Sheen don't seem to have that much in common but the idea behind it is the same. I was always pro Charlie Sheen especially after Two and a Half Men (which was the best show ever made in the history of this universe or at least our constellation - until he quit, of course). There's a vast sea of shocking, fun and/or intriguing facts about his life, but I'll just mention one before I move on to his quotes.
Among many other things, Charlie is also a two time Guinness world record holder. He's the highest paid TV actor per episode and he reached 1 million followers on Twitter the fastest. But just how fast did ONE MILLION people decide to follow him? Drum roll, please. In 25 hours and 17 minutes. In a matter of minutes, he got 60,000 followers without even tweeting. Now that's impressive. Completely useless for him to achieve and for you to know, but nonetheless impressive. That was back in march 2011, today he has 9,085,097 followers and counting. I'm proud to say that I'm a member of his twisted little Twitter posse. But now, I'll let you read what he's had to say on various occasions.
- As kids we're not taught how to deal with success. We're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?
- You either love or you hate. You live in the middle, you get nothing.
- When friends asked me: "Can we help?" I'd say: "Not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest or teleport me off this rock."
- You can't focus on things that matter if all you've been is asleep for forty years. Funny how sleep rhymes with sheep. You know.
- Uncertainty is a sign of humility and humility is just the ability or the willingness to learn.
- I still don't have the answer. I'm more interested in what I can do next than what I did last.
- Life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them.
- I have a 10,000-year-old brain and the boogers of a 7-year-old. That's how I describe myself.
- I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.
- I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs.
- Stay off crack. Drink a chocolate milk.
- I did drugs because they work. Change the way you see things and change the way you feel. And yeah, when you're a little bit bored with the redundancy of certain aspects of your life, yeah, I think that's why people do them.
- If people think I'm insane or they don't think that what I'm saying is true, I have no interest in their retarded opinions. I'm gonna live my life the way I want, I'm gonna win inside every moment and they can just find the most comfortable chair in their small house and sit back and enjoy the show.
- Insults are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber.
- You have the right to kill me, but you don't have the right to judge me. Boom. That's the whole movie. That's life.
- People say you have to work on your resentments. Yeah, no, I'm gonna hang onto them and they're gonna fuel my attack.
- The best way not to get your heart broken is pretend you don't have one.
- I was sober for five years a long time ago and was just bored out of my tree.
- I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave.
- You're either with me or you're with the trolls.
- "Can't" is the cancer of "happen". (All quotes are by Charlie Sheen.)
If you don't see any correlation between my outfit and Charlie Sheen, you're wrong. I think he'd appreciate the leather harness, don't you? I find him to be somewhat like a Jim Morrison of our generation. Except that he should be some 20 years younger. Or dead. Obviously he really does have tiger blood in his veins and a brain of a warlock in his head. Cheers to Charlie!
Leather harness: eBay
Don't forget to like, share and/or follow if you like Charlie Sheen. Or me. Or my kimono. Or just because you've got nothing better to do. There are new posts coming up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so see you again the coming Monday!