Since it's Monday, a start to a new week, I think it's time to start a new post series. There's already things my boyfriend doesn't like, some how-tos and dog related raving, but today I'd like to speak about things I can't wrap my head around in general. Just a list of things that roam around in my head and in some way or the other bug me. I have a feeling this will be the first post of many more to come because there are a lot of things I just don't get.
- Puppies in bags. They do have legs, don't they? Or are dog purses just wheelchairs for handicapped dogs?
- Why people pay 2,000 € for a bag or a pair of shoes if you can get a knock-off for 70 €. There isn't such a difference in quality. Even if it were, you're not buying a car or a security alarm system, it's an accessory, you're not going to die on account of lesser quality. It's eBay or the high way for me.
- Wearing bras with breast implants. You wear a bra so your boobs don't sag, but fake boobs aren't going anywhere. In case they do, you obviously have enough money to fix the issue.
- Why dogs shake when it's raining. It's like toweling under the shower.
- This next point needs to be accompanied by a disclaimer first: I have nothing against porn or people legally working in the porn industry. But what I don't get is why Jenna Jameson didn't do anal on camera, why did she save her anus for her husband. She allowed other penises to enter her vagina but not her ass, where's the logic in that?
- Kids of divorced parents getting married. That's like Jackass doing stunts with bulls over and over again - they never work and somebody always gets fucked.
- Why there still isn't a toothpaste in a dispensing pump like liquid soaps are. Why?!
- Why idiots pay for hair transplant - if it worked, Trump and Berlusconi wouldn't look like idiots who paid for hair transplants.
- Spring cleaning. Aren't you cleaning your house every week?
- Why camel toe is a problem. That's vagina cleavage - aren't cleavages supposed to be sexy?
No wonder I have a problem sleeping when there are so many questions that need to be answered haunting me ...
Hope you had a great start to your week! Follow via Twitter or subscribe to post via email if you like what you see. There are new posts coming every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so see you again this Wednesday!