If this isn't your first time here, then you might have seen a post or two from this series. If you haven't, let me bring you up to speed: Every now and then I post a list of things I don't get - hence the title. You may call me clueless, you may call me stupid, you may call me inquisitive, but incomprehensible things just keep popping up and it's time for another TIDG post. This is number 6, feel free to check out numbers 5, 4, 3 and others too.
- Why do random people send those please-follow-me tweets to Jenna Marbles, Rihanna, Khloe Kardashian and I'm sure all of the other lovely ladies (and gentlemen) out there as well. Don't these people have any... Pride? Common sense?
- What's the deal with the color "watermelon"? Why is that a shade of pink? What about the green stuff that's around the red stuff that we call a watermelon???
- Why are 98 % of bras in H&M push-up and padded with pillows that could save your life if you were a Boeing 747 when it crashed into a mountain? The 2 % that aren't padded are just hideous and even a 92-year old blind woman wouldn't want to wear them. What is a girl (who's happy) with her own boobs to do?!
- Why don't people move when somebody's trying to pass them on the highway? Slower traffic must use right lane - it's the frigging law!!!
- Why do you say that people with darker complexions have olive skin? Are they frigging aliens, do they have green skin??
- Why do you get a Union glass when you order a Laško beer - they don't give the stuff you just bought at Zara in an H & M bag.
- Why do people buy BMWs and Audis but then drive so slowly that a 107-year-old grandpa on foot can zoom past them like he's traveling with the speed of light? Why pay that much money for a car if you don't intend to utilize its full potential and you let me pass you in a Chevy?
- What's the difference between sour milk and soured milk - milk that you buy and spoils in your fridge for free and milk that you purposely pay extra for at a store because it was pre-spoiled for you??
- Why do parents drown their toddler daughters in all pink everything? Just two days ago I saw this pink monstrosity waddling down the street wearing pink pants, a pink sweater, a pink coat, pink boots, a pink headband licking a pink lollipop - we get it, she's a girl!! If she wore something green, would she suddenly grow a tiny penis? Even if she did, let me assure you, it would be PINK anyway.
- Why does my boyfriend ALWAYS have to be the little spoon? Aren't guys supposed to want to be the big spoon and protect their females or something? I even asked him once how does he do it, how does he always end up being the little spoon, making me the big one. He said he's a magician. So next you're going to cut me in half, pull a rabbit out of your ass and set some doves free?? Just frigging spoon me, bitch.
|Shirt - eBay, leggings - H & M, top - NewYorker, boots - eBay, rings - H & M, necklaces - eBay|
Don't forget to follow FPS via Twitter and/or Bloglovin and please do come back again on Friday to see what's new. Posting days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, so see you then!