There's not much to say here - it's the 7th post of the Things I Don't Get series and even if this is your first time here, the title itself is self-explanatory. So after the 5th and 6th post, here's the 7th list of things I don't get.
- Why do they even make cars without rear window wipers?
- Why do people, when looking for a parking spot, always pass at least 3 decent (if not great) spots, before they finally figure out they should've parked in the first spot they saw?
- Why do they even make phones and other devices with that stupid function that automatically turns images and videos, that's beyond annoying. Aside from Angry Birds that has to be the least useful phone feature ever (I'd say Talking Tom Cat instead of Angry Birds but supposedly a Slovenian dude came up with Talking Tom Cat and I can't badmouth one of my own.)
- Why do we need so many social networks? Linkdl, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, etc. You can have a profile on every single one of these SOCIAL networks and it doesn't make you any more SOCIAL. Chances are, you'll be a lot less social, updating your profiles all the time and checking up on them while out with your friends (if you have any (left)).
- Why do people go for a run when it's already dark and then they run on the road so nobody can see them but everybody can run them over? If you're running for your health, consider the fact that getting hit by a car isn't that healthy.
- How do you know that gorgonzola or any other blue (stinky) cheese has gone bad? When it gets moldy? It's got mold from the get-go. When it starts to stink? It doesn't smell very nice in the first place. What's the deciding factor when it comes to determining the final destination of a slice of blue cheese - your mouth or your garbage can?
- 3/4 length sleeve winter coats. Why would you buy something to keep you warm when it's snowing outside but then you choose something that's missing 2 of the 3 most important coat components: a left sleeve, a right sleeve and the stuff that's in-between. Next time just buy a hat, it's cheaper.
- Not to be sexist but male selfies. I don't get them. Those just creep me out.
- People having famous persons for their avatars. Are you a fan or are you shy? Are you a boy or are you a girl? Or do you think nobody knows Rihanna or Penelope Cruz? What's the deal here?
- Why does Gmail have to change ALL THE TIME? Why? WHY?! I get used to one interface then everything changes and I get lost in my own fucking inbox. Why are there three tabs in the frigging inbox?! Why?! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?!?!?!?!?! And there should be an option to decline these stupid changes, but there isn't. The concept of freedom is dead at Google apparently.
You're more than welcome to follow FPS via Twitter, Bloglovin and/or Google+ to get the latest updates. Posting days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays so do drop by again sometime!