- I had to switch up my dog's diet a while back and when I went to our local pet store, I read all the labels carefully regarding the content itself and its origin and asked the sells-man a bunch of questions until finally after a couple of minutes he said: "You know, you could eat that meat. Dog food is highly regulated, especially these days. It would probably be healthier for you than the meant you get at the supermarket." Would it? Would it really? I remembered that donkey meat scandal in the UK and a bunch of other scandals from around the world and you kind of have to at least wonder if not agree ...
- One of my favorite songs at the moment is Beyonce's Partition. It's a great track, but it's especially catchy because of the raunchy lyrics (and an even raunchier video, you really should have a look). In it she says 'take all of me, I just wanna be the girl you like, the kind of girl you like is right here with me'. The funny thing is that when she says that last part, she appears with another dancer who looks exactly like her so it kind of makes me wonder if she's actually talking about a threesome? I'm sure they could've come up with a visually pleasing choreography without the other dancer, but they didn't, there is another woman right next to Beyonce when she says 'the kind of girl you like is right here with me' and all the wile Jay Z is smoking his cigar and watching them. Coinkidink? I don't know. But I'd sure like to.
- I don't know if you know this, but you definitely should - there's this animal called okapi. It's a mixture of a giraffe and a zebra and you most definitely cannot live your life without seeing a picture or two of their tongue, so here you are - one, two. Neat, right? But my question is this: How the fuck did a zebra and a giraffe mate? Who fucked who? Was the zebra a pedophile and he forced himself on a tiny giraffe? Was the giraffe a midget, I mean little giraffe? How? Who?? Where??? Why???? So many questions.
- Do you actually use less toilet paper if it's thicker, if it's three-ply? And vice versa, do you use it more if it's only two-ply? If you buy two-ply toilet paper because it's cheaper but then you end up using more of it, it kind of defeats the purpose. But if you don't use more of it, than the three-ply toilet paper is a marketing scam and somebody needs to look into it. A while back, I read a study comparing how well young versus old people recognize homosexuals just from looking at their head shots and it turned out that the younger generations discern who's gay or not better than the older ones. Well, duh. I could've told you that without spending God knows how much money on that pointless research, but I can't tell you if you actually use less toilet paper if it's thicker so somebody should make a study about that, damn it.
- What is George Jung doing now? Is he out? Has he seen his daughter? (Watch the movie Blow if you don't know who he is.)
- Do cuddle beds really work? I can't see that actually working, na-a...
|Jeans - Two Way, sweater, jacket and clutch - NewYorker, sports bra - H&M, earrings - Topshop, boots - eBay|
Don't forget to share and follow FPS via Twitter, Bloglovin and/or Google+ to get the latest updates. But most importantly, do come by again sometimes - posting days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, so hopefully see you then!